Keeping our P platers safer with National Driving!
Call us on 1300 922 797 to register for the upcoming courses on:
Do you want to become a safer driver? Can you stop your car in an emergency? What does ABS/ESP really do?
Driving is possibly the most dangerous thing you do at work and in your own time.
The Defensive Driving Course will help you understand your car and improve your skills so that you can keep yourself, your family and other road users safe.
What is a defensive driving course?
A defensive driving course provides knowledge and
The course is suitable for all drivers and vehicles.
Duration – 1 Day – Start time
Defensive Driving Program Summary
Theory – Comprehensive multi-media presentation on driving and road safety.
Theory content includes -
- Understanding human factors
- Defensive driving techniques
- Managing and reducing risks associated with driving
- Vehicle performance and systems
This is no boring
Practical – Range of exercises to develop emergency car control skills. (Please note this may vary at some venues).
The skills component is hands-on and includes:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Seating position
- Steering technique.
- Simulated emergency braking exercises
Low speedmanoeuvring exercises
Exercises are designed so that drivers can safely explore the effects of speed, road surface and different braking systems when faced with an emergency.
The Defensive Driving Course is the first step towards creating safer drivers and is essential for all drivers. The training team are professional, qualified and friendly. They will make sure you feel safe and gain the most from the course.
The cost of the course is $349 but discounted for our past and existing students without a valid voucher from a driving lesson package to $229.
Please call us on 6259 4053 to use your existing voucher for this course or to buy it. You may also buy a voucher below.
Please note that there is a $50 rescheduling fee and a cancellation fee equal to the course fee if not attended when booked.
Terms and conditions to be aware of:
- Withdrawals at least 2 weeks prior to the agreed start date (not applicable for vouchers) - full refund
- Withdrawal at 1-13 days prior to agreed start date - 50% refund
- Cancellations or no-shows on the day will forfeit their course fees or voucher without refund
- Any date changes to a booking within 7 days will incur a $50 re-booking fee
- We have the right to cancel/transfer dates if minimum bookings numbers are not met.