How National Driving helps until you pass your driving test!
Our goal is to teach our students to drive safely and to assist them in gaining their licence.
Log Book hours in NSW
Why use us for the Test?
The ACT and NSW Driving Test is a very important time for learner drivers because as soon as they pass they are able to "go solo" and drive on their own. This is a very big event in most young Australian's lives as it as passage to their freedom and development as a young adult.
The student can be very nervous on this day and the lesson just before the test is very important for the Instructor to prepare them both physically and emotionally by calming their nerves and preparing them for the on road test.
Some learners prefer to take the test in the family car as they have had a great many hours of familiarity with it. Others prefer to attend the test with their driving instructor and attempt the test with the instructor. Right way Driving School offers our customers a Test service that is much more than just car hire!
Our offering is a Lesson and Test service which is for 2.5 hours and includes a lesson before the test, instructor presenting the student for the test, use of our car for the test, debriefing and return to home at the end of the test.
There are some very real benefits of our service including:
- Higher pass rates when the test is attempted in a driving instructors car
- The pre-test lesson time allows the instructor to calm, prepare and build confidence in the student just before the test
- The Driving Examiner will not conduct the test if in their opinion the vehicle is not roadworthy
Our recommendation is that the student should take at least one lesson before the test. We are happy for this lesson to be a Keys2Drive Lesson (free to the student) if they qualify, and the focus can be The P Plate Ready Indicator program.
Who books and pays for the driving test?
Eligibility to Sit for the Practical Driving Test
The following general rules apply to determine if the learner is eligible to sit for the test on the day booked:
- Must be 17 years of age
- Must have held their learners licence for at least 12 months if holding a NSW learner licence
- Must have held their learners licence for at least 6 months if holding a ACT learner licence
- NSW - Must have completed 120 hours of supervised driving in their Learner Driver Log Book
- If you’re 25 or older, you don’t need to complete the Learner Driver Log Book, and can attempt the test even if you’ve held your learner licence for less than 12 months.
|This product is unavailable or out of stock.|