Installment Plan Package - $30 per week for 10 hours of driving lessons!
Get the lessons you need within your weekly cash flow!
National Driving Academy is committed to ensuring that everyone can have access to high quality professional driving lessons at an affordable price and to meet your cashflow needs. Our $30 a week payment plan helps you meet the need for driving lessons and easier cash flow. It is designed for new learners so that driving lessons can be spread over a 6 to 12 month period to optimise the learning experience.
National Driving Academy offers learner drivers (and if you are under 18 years of age you will require an adult to enter the installment arrangement) an installment arrangement which is simply a weekly direct debit from your bank account or credit card of $30 for 28 weeks. You get the following lessons in the installment plan package:
- 10 x 1 hour lessons (RRP $850)
That represents 10 hours of driving lessons for just $30 a week for 28 weeks. And if you need any further lessons you can purchase any of our discounted SmartDeals.
For NSW students our NSW driving instructors will provide 3 for 1 Log Book hours for driving lessons during the 10 x 1 hour driving lessons included in the package.Our fully accredited Instructors will provide a structured training program which is customised to meet the unique needs and goals of each student. Lessons can be delivered at a time and place which suits you.
Complete the online application form Click here to complete the Installment Plan for $25 per week
For an extra $12 per week you upgrade the package to 12 hours (usually enough hours to complete the log book) and also our Defensive Driving Course which is a full day program normally costing $349!
Complete the online application form for the Installment Plan for 12 hours and the Defensive Driving Course for $42 per weekApply for $30 plan
Complete the online application form for the Installment Plan for 10 hours for $30 per weekApply for $42 week plan
Key advantages of our Payment Plan program include:
- Gets new students up driving as SAFE and SOON as possible
- Provides 30 log book hours on completion of your 10 lessons (NSW)
- Gain competency in 51 key elements of safe driving
- Enforce good driving skills & quickly identify any emerging bad habits
- No time limit, pressure or pre-set expectations on driving advancement
- Use accumulated lessons anytime over a 12 month period
- Parents/supervisors welcome to join in on lessons to update their supervisory skills (no additional cost)
- We provide ‘door to door’ pick up and return to home, school or work.
- While our training approach has been developed to help students progress quickly towards gaining their license, we guarantee not to apply pressure ,no yelling or abuse, no time limits or pre-set expectations on their progress.
How is the program structured?
Step 1 To get the ball rolling we will kick off with practical driving lessons that will help you to begin learning to drive safely. During these lessons we will introduce students to their professional driving trainer and outline the Log Book standard.
Step 2 Our fully accredited driving instructors will carefully monitor student progress and tailor each lesson depending on the individual students need. They will look to identify any bad habits which may be emerging whilst reinforcing up-to-date vehicle and road craft skills. Our trainers will also reinforce good driving habits, identify and cover our core safe driving tips and tricks.
Step 3 Our highly skilled instructors have an excellent first time pass rate and will be doing all they can to help you succeed!
• An upfront setup fee of $38.50 to cover the administrative costs for the package.
• There are no additional fees unless you default on your payments or cancel the plan. It is an interest free plan and our best priced package. • Initial and Ongoing lessons must be taken within 12 months. The Lesson and Test service must be taken within 18 months.
• Clip plates are subject to availability and may be substituted with a similar product
• Your first driving lesson cannot be for 7 days after completing the application form pending approval of your installment plan. You may only have 1 hour lesson each fortnight thereafter. If your installments are in arrears you will not be entitled to driving lessons until the installments are brought up to date.
• Our normal cancellation and no show terms and conditions apply to driving lessons and other services booked using this package. Vouchers are non-transferrable or refundable other than as set out below.
• If you wish to cancel the installment plan you may do so. The amount to be refunded will be calculated as:
• The difference between of the package value (being the regular repayments multiplied by the number of repayments associated with the installment plan) and the total cost of driving lessons booked or cancelled with a charge and other inclusions at the prevailing full price plus $50 cancellation fee less the amount paid in installments excluding the setup fee.
• Overdue installments will be charged an account keeping fee of $10 each month (or part thereof) while such amounts remain outstanding.